Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Colouring Columns/Bars in the chart based on value
posted

I have been struggling to find out how to format the columns (or bars) in a XamDataChart ColumnSeries based it's value. I understand that I could do this by multiple series's but this does not work correctly in my case.  I am looking for something similar to this example (http://forums.infragistics.com/silverlight/codesamples/custom-chart-data-point-templates.aspx) but using the style of the column, not a marker.

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

The data chart currently does not allow for changing the template of the columns in a column series. You could make a feature request to this effect.

In what way is the automatic coloring of the series not working to your expectations?

You can use an implicit style to modify the style of the rectangles used by a series, but you would have to do some tricky things there, depending on what your goal is. Could you elaborate on what you are trying to achieve?

-Graham

Children