Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Undesired Spacing
posted

I've implemented a solution as proposed by Alex from the following post: http://blogs.infragistics.com/forums/t/43348.aspx

Within this post "cwills55" asks a question about the following spaces that was never answered:

I've used snoop to tell me that this location even when not expanded is taken by a "CellValuePresenter".  I set the visibility of the CellValuePresenter to collapsed.  This removes the CellValuePresenter from the visual tree but leaves the undesired margin/padding behind. 

Can someone help me determine where this space is coming from and how to remove it?  Thanks in advance.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for your post. I have been through it and the sample project Alex has created and I modified it, so now it look as you want. Basically I added a DataTrigger for the DataRecordCellArea and set its Height explicitly, if the Record is not selected and the custom CellVAluePresenter is Collapsed. Please let me know if this helps you or you need further clarifications on this matter.

Looking forward for your reply.

WpfApplication8.zip
Reply Children