Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
IE9 WebDataMenu auto scrolls down on lost focus
posted

There is a weird bug with IE 9. It happens sporadically. I am using the WebDataMenu in an aspx page. When a menu item is clicked the iframe below the WebDataMenu is populated with an aspx page. The aspx pages within the iframe are from different projects. Some of the projects are running .Net Framework 2. The WebDataMenu control I am using is 11.2. 

The issue happens when the aspx page in the iframe is 2.0. First, the page must be posted back. After the post back I hover over the WebDataMenu. Once I move the mouse away from the WebDataMenu the browser's scroll bar auto scrolls down until the WebDataMenu is not in view anymore. This only happens if the height of the iframe is greater then the height of the browser.

Once this issue occurs it will continue to happen on every other page.

Default.zip
Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello rfa,

Can you tell me what build of 11.2 do you use?

I have tried to run the sample sent but it has many dependencies that prevent it from correct build.

If I remove most of the Server-Side logic will this behavior be present again?

If you can send me a sample that can be run directly without modifications this will speed up significantly the process of isolating the cause for this issue.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Children