Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How can I re-style the XamDockManager ContentPane windows?
posted

Hi, how can I re-style the XamDockManager ContentPane windows? Currently the dock window has a transparent blurred look when floating and a grey look when docked as a tab.

I need to do the following:

1. When floating/un-docked I need to re-style the surrounding window - so the frame, foreground text colour and 'x' close button.

2. When docked as a tab i need to re-style the tabbed rendering to change the background colour and foreground text colour.

Can you help please?

Also, do you have any tool to help re-style your controls? I'm evaluating your product for my team and I need to prove they work for us before we buy the licenses. 

Thanks

Offline posted

Hello,

I am just checking the progress of this issue and was wondering if you managed to achieve your goal or if you need any further assistance on the matter.  

Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into it and I created a sample project for you, where I put the default Styles of the PaneToolWindow and PaneTabItem. You can modify as per your requirements. In addition I can say that you can change the setters for the HighlightBorder in the Triggers, which are the ones that color the foreground and background. Please let me know if this helps you or you have further questions on this matter.

Looking forward for your reply.

XamDockManagerStyles.zip