Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
code wizard tool - for XSD to class conversion
posted

Infragistics examples at "\Samples\WinForms\WinGrid\CS\SamplesExplorer"  use classes.

(Some return tables , some adapters and some reference the adapter within the class.)

But I have used standard Microsoft XSD and bound these dataadapters to the form. 

I find that this introduces lengthy waiting times when editing both the form and the data queries. Especially if both are open at the same time or if the form is busy with objects. 

Obvious Infragistics have created lean and mean class solutions for the examples because of this very issue.

I am wondering if Infragistics are willing to publish a free tool to convert any XSD and its dataadapter contents - to lean mean Infragistics style code class.

( sometimes SQL is in adapter and sometimes the sql is stored procedures )

I guess in hindsight I should have started using stored procedures entirely from day one and used lean and mean classes.

But I do not regret avoiding code generators because NTeired is unnecessary although maybe  MyGeneration or CodeSmith could have help with a simple code structure.

Any code wizards for download  that can do that ?