Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Support Request messages not going through
posted

I've been trying to discuss an issue with one of the developers on an issue I submitted, CAS-53427-342HVW, but none of my messages are posting to the discussion.  It shows that I left a message, but the message is blank when I view the thread, and it looks like it's getting lost after I click the "add message" button.  This goes all the way back to the original entry - my title is there, as is my attachment, but the message I had added to describe the issue isn't showing up.  The person assigned to my issue obviously isn't seeing the messages either based on the comments that he's putting in, and is probably getting pretty frustrated with me at this point.

A second problem somewhat related is that I don't get any notifications of developer responses to this issue.  The developer had added messages that I never knew about until it was eventually closed (that was the only notification I received).  Since I've opened it, he's had another response and I only found out about it because I remembered to go back and check.  This hasn't been the case on other issues I've had, so not sure what's different about this one.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello vineas,

Thank you for contacting us regarding this issue.

I have tested our website and everything seems to be working fine. What you have experienced is most probably an issue which has been resolved already.

Please feel free to let us know if you are experiencing such unexpected behavior again and I will be glad to take a look into it further for you.

Children
No Data