Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem creating the Infragistics tab in the toolbox
posted

Hi,

I have been trying to run the toolboxutility since this morning. (I have downloaded the trial version)

When I clicked the .exe file, it threw some error saying, "One or more command line arguments are missing". Understood the error to some extend and tried running the .exe file from the command prompt with the necessary arguments. And now, it doesn't give this error, but throws an exception. When I tried to debug the same using VS, it said something like "Request for the Permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.... " Failed".

I also tried adding these controls manually to the toolbar by saying 'Choose Items' - Even here, I get the same error.

I am using Visual Studio 2005. I have also registered DTE.OLB.

What is this problem about? I have not logged in as an administrator - But I don't think that, this really matters because, I have logged in as the user with all privileges set on.

Driving me crazy for such a long time.... Any help would be really appreciated.