Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Synchronization of scrolls for Infragistics data grid fro Angular
posted

My question is about Infragistics data grid version 8 , we have 2 grids in our page which consists of the same data for first column where the user when scrolls the first grid horizontally or vertically  the grid on the second one should also scroll in synchronously. Could you please help us how to achieve in angular.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Mariyam,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics Community!

I believe you will find the following sample very helpful in order to achieve the required behavior. As you can observe the grids have identical data sources, meaning that their  verticalScrollContainers and headerContainers have exactly the same sizes. Please keep in mind that this functionality is not provided out of the box and it has to be implemented on application level, which is out of the scope of Infragistics Support!

According to our support policy support is applicable to two versions back - latest stable, and the previous major version. Having this in mind version 8.x.x can be considered retired. In order to take advantage of all new features and functionalities would I suggest updating to Ignite UI for Angular 9.1.x or 10.0.x which currently are the latest available. For more information, you can refer to our official Update guide.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Regards,
    Martin Evtimov
    Entry Level Software Developer
    Infragistics, Inc.

Children
No Data