Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Delete button of the previous row get selected after deletion of a row.
posted
I am using IgxGrid. Deleting a row in the grid using the row delete button. The row which is deleted, the delete button of the row just before that deleted row get selected. I have used clearCellSelection() to deselect the the cells but still the button remains selected.
Please help me out.
Parents Reply
    Offline posted in reply to Minakshi Mitra Kundu

Hello Minakshi,

Thank you for getting back to us!

I believe you will find the following sample I have prepared for you very helpful. As you can observe there isn’t a selected/activated cell after deleting a row. The approach I’m using is very similar to the one provided by Tihomir and as you can observe even using IgniteUI for Angular 10.1.0 it is still working. Having this in mind I suggest checking for any discrepancy between the code within the provided sample and your project.

If this sample is not an accurate demonstration of what you are trying to achieve please feel free to modify it and send it back to me for further investigation.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
    Martin Evtimov
    Associate Software Developer
    Infragistics, Inc.

Children
No Data