Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
igx drop down with add button to aad data in drop down
posted

hello, 

is there any thing in a drop down control where we can search data and if that dat is not available then there is a add button bellow by clicking that button we can add data and it gets selected in drop down can any one help me with this or how to develop such control from igx drop down we allready have liscence of igx controls.

Offline posted

Hello Mehul,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics Community!

What I can suggest for achieving your requirement is using the igxCombo component, which provides the required features out of the box. I believe you will find the following sample I have prepared for you very helpful.

In case you would like to stick to the igxDropDown component, please keep in mind that this feature has to be implemented on application level. I have prepared another sample for you in order to illustrate a possible solution. Please note that as I mentioned above, this is an application level scenario and any further implementation, for example the keyboard navigation, are beyond the scope of the Infragistics Support.

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Best Regards,
    Martin Evtimov
    Associate Software Developer
    Infragistics, Inc.