Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Multiple time series with different timelines on financial/stock chart
posted

Hi Team,

I am using Financial/Stock charts and in one of the scenario I had to bind multiple time series data to the chart. The chart is rendered fine with multiple lines but the charts are not relative with the date on x axis. 

For example there are 2 series and first series time range starts from May 1, 1985 and the second series starts from Jan 20, 1987 and for different lengths of time period for each of the series.

When the chart is rendered it is only taking series 1 date as x axis and plotting both series on same time line which is ok but the series 2 is also plotting from the same point which is wrong.

I looked at the samples provided with multiple lines but all of them are having same time line in the data.

For instance https://ko.infragistics.com/products/ignite-ui-angular/angular/components/charts/types/stock-chart

Looking forward to the inputs.

Parents Reply Children
No Data