Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Clearing the sort order with clearSort() destroys grouping
posted

Hi Infragistics team,

clearing the sort order with clearSort() (https://ko.infragistics.com/products/ignite-ui-angular/docs/typescript/latest/classes/igxgridcomponent.html#clearsort) leaves previusly grouped data in a messy state.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Group data manually by any column, that has the same value in multiple rows.
    => Values of that column appear alphabteically sorted now.
  2. call grid.clearSort() programatically
    => Values of that column appear multiple times and no appearently not sorted at all.

(Sorting manually again afterwards fixes it. But then it's too late :-))

Any idea how to fix this? Thank you!

Best Regards
Mario

Parents Reply
    Offline posted in reply to Mario Kolb

Hello Mario,

I have logged this behavior in our GitHub repository and you can view the issue here. Any concerns or questions that you have can be directly addressed in the issue, which will give you the opportunity to directly communicate with our development team.

In order to receive a notification whenever a new information is available please make sure that you are subscribed to the issue. This can be achieved via “Subscribe” button.

Please let me know if you have any further questions and concerns.

Additionally, I would like to let you know that due to a national holiday I will be out of the office from 12/24 to 12/28 and I will review any updates on 12/29/2021 and respond to you then. Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
    Viktor Kombov
    Entry Level Software Developer
    Infragistics, Inc.

Children
No Data