Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Error in official Pivot-Grid Example
posted

Hello Community,

There is something wrong with the Pivot-Grid example. See here https://ko.infragistics.com/products/ignite-ui-angular/angular/components/pivotGrid/pivot-grid-custom

I run the example both locally and on StackBlitz. There is always an error in Chrome Console, as shown in the following screenshot. 

I think the error occurs, because at the moment when the pivot grid is loaded, there is no data. The question is, could something be done so that this error doesn't appear? Many thanks

regards,

m.top

Offline posted in reply to Viktor Kombov

Thank you.

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello My,

Thank you for posting in our community!

I have been looking into the described behavior and I was able to reproduce it. After discussing it further with our development team, we have determined that this behavior have to be logged in our GitHub repository in order to be examined further.

You can view the logged issue here. Any concerns or questions that you have can be directly addressed in the issue, which will give you the opportunity to directly communicate with our development team.

In order to receive a notification whenever new information is available, please make sure that you are subscribed to the issue. This can be achieved via the “Subscribe” button.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance regarding this matter.

Regards,
    Viktor Kombov
    Entry Level Software Developer
    Infragistics, Inc.