Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Structure of a Blazor MarkerTemplate
posted

I need to be able to add Marker Templates to the GeographicShapeSeries (also similar templates in other Blazor components).  In WPF the MarkerTemplate is a DataTemplate, in the javascript UI the MarkerTemplate is the name of a javascript function. 

How to I add c# or razor MarkerTemplates in the Blazor version, I cant find anything in the new documentation.

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Richard,

Thank you for your post on this matter!

Unfortunately, there is not yet anything written in the documentation about this, as at the time of writing this, the Blazor documentation is still very new and there are certainly some gaps in information on how to do certain things.

With the above said, the best way to do this at the moment is to use the MarkerTemplateScript property of your GeographicShapeSeries and provide your template in Javascript. I am attaching a sample project to demonstrate the above. The template is provided within the mapStyling.js file within the wwwroot folder in the attached sample.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

geoMap-shape-series-with-markers.zip