Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Map Series Tooltips
posted

How do I create custom tooltips for the various map series?  There is nothing in the new help for this.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Richard,

I have been investigating into the behavior you are seeing, and there is currently an issue with the series in the GeographicMap in that the ToolTipTemplate currently is not shown. For future reference, the below code snippet is an example of how you would set up a custom ToolTipTemplate:

<GeographicSymbolSeries DataSource="DataSource" LatitudeMemberPath="Lat" LongitudeMemberPath="Lon">
            <TooltipTemplate>
                <div style="width: 200px; height: 70px;">
                    <span>Custom Tooltip!</span>
                </div>
            </TooltipTemplate>
    </GeographicSymbolSeries>

This behavior is unexpected and as such, I have asked our engineering staff to examine it further. To ensure it will receive attention, I have logged an internal development issue with an ID of 271580. I have also created a private support case with an ID of CAS-209777-M4F4P2, which I will be linking to the development issue so you can be notified when a fix or other resolution becomes available. You can access this support case after signing into your account, here: https://ko.infragistics.com/my-account/support-activity.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Reply Children
No Data