Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
binding DatePicker within childComponent.
posted

I wanted to make Component that include label and inputForm.

So i made TextForm that can bind parent's variable.

But i couldn't find way to use DatePicker with parent's variable.

DateTimeForm.razor

code

Call Area

code

Does DatePicker use other events to bind things?

i want to bind when DatePicker is selected.

And additionally i want to ask.

Is there an items for input exists in IgniteUI?

I couldn't find them except multicolumn Combobox and Datepicker.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Yeowon,

The DatePicker in Ignite UI for Blazor has a Value property that you can bind along with a ValueChanged event that you can handle that will allow you to see when the actual selected Value of the control changes. There is a code-snippet demonstrating how to bind the Value property of the DatePicker control in our online documentation, here: https://ko.infragistics.com/products/ignite-ui-blazor/blazor/components/date-picker.html.

Regarding the other input controls, these do not currently exist at the time of writing this in the Ignite UI for Blazor toolset. A full list of the controls available in Ignite UI for Blazor can be found within the documentation linked above. If you are looking for a particular type of control to potentially be implemented in our Blazor toolset, I would recommend suggesting a new product idea for it at our Blazor Ideas Site, here.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Children
No Data