Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Issue with Selection in angular implementation of igGrid
posted

Hello, I'm having an issue with an angular implemention of igGrid, with some unexpected behaviour with the selection.

I've attached an example.

To reproduce the issue I'm having:

1. Double click in a cell which is editable (eg Comment), the cell enters edit mode.

2.  Click on any other cell.  If you clicked on a cell in the same row, the selection will never move from the previously edited cell.  If you click on a cell in a different row, the selection will not move on the first cell clicked, but subsequently clicking on another cell again will move the selection again.

In a jquery implementation, the cell being clicked just gets selected immediately.

Is there some way to get around this unexpected result?

angularSelectionIssue.zip
Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Michael,

I have investigated your issue, and I have asked our engineering staff to examine this further. To ensure that it will receive attention, I have logged this behavior in our internal tracking system with a Development ID of 212352.

I've opened a private case for you with number: CAS-168646-J6Q2C7 and have linked the development issue to it so that you'll be notified once the issue has been resolved.

You can find the case by going to your account on our web site and then to the "Support activity" tab.

You can view the status of the development issue connected to that case by selecting the "Development Issues" tab when viewing this case. 

Please let me know if you need more information.

Regards,

Tsanna

Reply Children
No Data