Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
igGridSorting + compareFunc + igGroupBy + igDataSource does not group/sort properly
posted

I am using igGridSorting with one column that has a compareFunc defined.  When I use igGroupBy to group by a different column, and then sort by the column that has a compareFunc, the grouping gets all messed up.  I investigated the problem and found that it is caused by the igGroupBy column uses the compareFunc of the sorted column when comparing.  Further investigation found that it is because the compareFunc used when sorting is not initialized properly when there is no compareFunc defined for the column.

I changed infragistics.datasource.js line 2697 to the following so that the proper compareFunc will be used:

if ( (f.compareFunc === undefined) || (f.compareFunc === null) ) { compareValFunc = self._compareValues; } else if ($.type(f.compareFunc) === "function") {

Parents Reply Children
No Data