Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
KO Grid one column as observable
posted

See attached example my first column is contact name but it is showing  ID( it should be same as last column). It's happening when i make ID as observable. I don't want to make all columns as observable.

Please let me know if I'm missing something here.

-Manish 

iggridByIGKOIssue.zip
Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Manish,

I've already had this as a thread here. And I've linked your case in our internal tracking system with a Development ID of 224186. I've opened a private case for you with number: CAS-177135-V4G6K6 so that you'll be notified once the issue has been resolved. The next step will be to review it and offer a fix, or other resolution.

I will leave this case open and update you with any new information after the review. You can also continue to send updates to this case at any time.

You can view the status of the development issue connected to this case by selecting the "Development Issues" tab when viewing this case on the web site. 

Please let me know if you need more information.

Children
No Data