Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
set dropDownButtonTitle for igDatePicker
posted

Hi Team

How to set dropDownButtonTitle for (igCombo and igDatePicker).

For example  igDatePicker dropdown : "Show Calendar" title is displayed, i want to change it can you help me.

Regards

Karthikeyan Rajakumar

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello, 

You can refer to the following option for the igCombo: dropDownButtonTitle

And for the igDatePicker set this via the locale option: : locale

While in the case of igCombo it could be more straight forward as there is a specific option exposed, for the igDatePicker it may be required to create custom localization file. Here you will find an article with more details http://www.igniteui.com/help/customizing-the-localization-of-netadvantage-for-jquery-controls . 

However, please notice in the case of en Note: We have two redistributable packages, one is for English and one is for Japanese. In English, redistributable package infragistics-en.js is not available. Its localization strings are contained inside the controls code at the beginning of the file. In Japanese, redistributable package infragistics-ja.js is not available. Its localization strings are contained inside the controls code at the beginning of the file.

This means in order to change this for the general case when using English, it will require to update the datePickerButtonTitle:"Show calendar" in the editors.js file or in the core.js if you are referring the combined code.js file in your app. 

Please let me know in case you have any additional questions related to the above!

Children
No Data