Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Is there a way to apply a pattern on a slice of the pie chart?
posted

Hi,

I have a pie chart that uses different color for each slice, and each slice belongs to one of two groups.  I want to visually show the grouping in the pie chart, and wondering if I can apply a pattern (like vertical or horizontal lines) on the slices that belong to one group.  Is it possible?  If it's not possible, do you recommend another way to distinguish slices by groups, perhaps highlight the outline of the slices with a different color?  Thanks.

Michael

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi,

There are three ways to visually distinguish slices:

• the label displayed for each slice, this can be modified using the formatLabel option
    • exploding / selecting slices - please see those behaviors here and here
    • coloring the slices using the brush property, like here. Please note that the brushes property consider the order of the slices: brushes: [ "#ff0000", "#ff0000", "#00ffff" ],

Please let me know if you have further questions on the matter, I will be glad to help.

Children
No Data