Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Blazor Server Applicaton
posted

I have been trying to add your javascript controls to a Blazor application. I was able to get your controls working in an HTML page in a Blazor client application, however, I wanted to test a Blazor server application.

In order to use the server side, I need to display your controls in a razor page, however in the current Html.Infragistics wrapper doesn't work.  Do you have an example of how to use your controls in a Blazor server application or have a method by which to do it.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Richard,

At this point we have no plans to support Blazor. Theoretically, there should be no issues when using Blazor and Ignite UI alongside. However, APIs can be used to hand certain computations off to the Web Assembly stack, which can, in fact, be beneficial to components like Charts, which are technically a single, or a set of a few DON elements.

https://github.com/aspnet/Blazor/issues/1102

Please let me know if you have any additional questions regarding this matter.

Children
No Data