Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
IgGrid Inline Editing Focus issue
posted

Team,

We are using Iggrid for Inline editing and we need to set focus to first cell of next row after cell value is updated. Please see the below screenshots

In the below example, I have changed Total Items value to 45.

if I press enter key or click "Done" button then the focus should go to next row of cell "Order Date". Please see the below screenshot of what we need.

Thanks!

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Arunraj,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics Community!

I believe you will find the attached sample I have prepared for you very helpful. As you can observe subscribing to the cellEditEnded event I check if the user has updated the value (pressed enter or clicked done). If this is the case I prevent the default behavior of setting the same cell of the next row to be in edit mode using the endEdit method. Then using the startEdit method I manually set the first cell of the next line to be in edit mode. In order to be able to retrieve the row indexes and ids I take advantage of the following method: getElementInfo, rowById, rowAt, allRows.

Let me know if you need any further information. Please note that due to the upcoming Christmas holidays you may experience slight delay in support responses.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best Regards,
    Martin Evtimov
    Entry Level Software Developer
    Infragistics, Inc.

cellFocusing.zip

Reply Children
No Data