Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem in igGrid when I move a column (IgniteUI 2021)
posted

Hello

I'm trying to solve a problem in igGrid. The problem is...

1. There are multiple columns that can make side scroll.

2. Pull the scroll right to see the rightmost column.

3. Select the rightmost column and click "Move left" button.

4. Column moves to a row to the left(this is not the problem) but the scroll moves to the far left, regardless of where my selected column is.

What I want is to fix the scroll on the column I moved. Or at least, I want A NOT MOVING SCROLL.

Please let me know if there is a workaround for this problem.

Looking forward to your support!

Thanks and regards!

Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for the post.

I've been trying to reproduce the issue, but so far in vain. I'm attaching that sample. Could you take a look at it? And if you could provide us with a simple, isolated and reproducible sample, it would be greatly helpful for us to investigate your inquiry.

>1. There are multiple columns that can make side scroll.
    The igGrid has 11 columns and has a horizontal scroll bar.

>3. Select the rightmost column and click "Move left" button.
    "Select the rightmost column" -> The grid has the selection feature enabled.
    "Move left" button -> I'm not sure what it does in being clicked, so I just put a button with no click handler. Could you add this click handler to the attached sample if what this button do in click event is a key to reproduce the issue?

>4. Column moves to a row to the left(this is not the problem) but the scroll moves to the far left, regardless of where my selected column is.
    Actually the column does not move. Therefore, the issue is not reproduced.

Best Regards.

F126682_Sample1.zip