Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
masked editor changed appearance after SR 3.11.2.2060
posted

I just installed the latest SR for NA 2011.2

I instantly noticed that the masked edit boxes have changed their appearance.

They are now applying the class: "ui-state-default"

I don't believe they were doing that before. If I remove this class with the editor tools, then it looks like it did previously and match the other editors.

posted

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for posting your solution to the forum – this will be helpful to other users too.

Verified Answer
    posted

I figured out the issue, my reference order was wrong. I had to move the ig.ui.min.js file after the editor and combo javascript files.

Previously I had this:
    <script src="@Url.Content("~/Scripts/ig/ig.ui.min.js")" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="@Url.Content("~/Scripts/ig/ig.ui.editors.min.js")" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="@Url.Content("~/Scripts/ig/ig.ui.combo.min.js")" type="text/javascript"></script>

I now have this:
    <script src="@Url.Content("~/Scripts/ig/ig.ui.editors.min.js")" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="@Url.Content("~/Scripts/ig/ig.ui.combo.min.js")" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="@Url.Content("~/Scripts/ig/ig.ui.min.js")" type="text/javascript"></script>