Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
modify row height
posted

Hi,

I have the library 2012.1 with the loader functionality and I am trying to change the row height of the grid because I consider it too big (please see the attachment with the definition of the grid), but with no success so far. Please can you give me any ideas? 

Update: Just to clarify a bit, I added width("0px") in order to hide the two columns, I could not use the hiding feature of the grid because of a nasty error I was getting in the browser: "Stop running this script? A script on this page is causing your web browser to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer might become unresponsive.". The grid row is too big because the string data in one of the columns which have the width 0px.

I would appreciate any help on hiding the two columns (using the hiding feature of the grid) or truncating the data in the column with the width 0px (using format "abcd...", so that the ellipsis will be replacing the rest of the string and the row size will be less).

Kind regards,