Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
iggrid change row background color depending on cell value
posted

I'm creating a vb.net MVC3 application to view notification statusses online, for the overview i am using the following  code:

@(Html.Infragistics().Grid(Model) _
.ID("grid2") _
.AutoGenerateColumns(False) _
.Columns(Function(columns)
columns.For(Function(c) c.NO001_ID).HeaderText("Number").Width("80")
columns.For(Function(c) c.NotificationName).HeaderText("Description (short)").Width("170")
columns.For(Function(c) c.NotificationDescription).HeaderText("Description (long)").Width("400")
columns.For(Function(c) c.NotificationStatus).HeaderText("Status").Width("80")
columns.For(Function(c) c.NotificationTime).HeaderText("Notified date and time").Width("150")
End Function) _
.Features(Function(features)
features.Paging().PageSize(20).PrevPageLabelText("Previous").NextPageLabelText("Next")
features.Sorting().Mode(SortingMode.Multiple).ColumnSettings(Function(settings)
settings.ColumnSetting().CurrentSortDirection("descending").ColumnKey("NotificationStatus")
settings.ColumnSetting().CurrentSortDirection("descending").ColumnKey("NotificationTime")
End Function)
features.Selection().Mode(SelectionMode.Row).MultipleSelection(True)
features.Filtering().Mode(FilterMode.Simple)
End Function) _
.ClientDataSourceType(ClientDataSourceType.JSON) _
.DataSourceUrl(Url.Action("GetNotificationList")) _
.DataBind() _
.Width("100%") _
.Height("500") _
.LocalSchemaTransform(True) _
.Render())

the grid is shown, only i have 2 problems, first the CurrentSortDirection is shown in the columnheader but is not applied on the datasource?

and second I want to change the row or cell background color depending on the status of an notification, i tried searching on google but can't find any good example please help?

Parents Reply Children
No Data