Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ASP.NET MVC with igGrid / DataSource Problem
posted

Hello,

I'm starting with ASP.Net MVC and I was working with the article:

http://help.infragistics.com/NetAdvantage/jQuery/2012.1/CLR4.0?page=igGrid.html

However I did not get a result out of this sample: my grid is not displayed:

my biggest problem is the datasourceurl: "BindGridFiltering" -> where is this action method;

i also tried datasource, but the grid was not displayed.

Perhaps you could send me an MVC sample for showing basis datasource for igGrid.

Thank you.

Model:

public class GridFilteringModel {         public GridFilteringModel()     {            //The GridModel class holds all the properties for the MVC grid.            GridFiltering = new Infragistics.Web.Mvc.GridModel();     }

public Infragistics.Web.Mvc.GridModel GridFiltering { get; set; } }

Controller:

<ActionName("Filtering")>       Public Function GridFiltering() As ActionResult          ' Zweck: GridFiltering          Try             DIm model As New GridFilteringModel()             model.GridFiltering.DataSourceUrl = Url.Action("BindGridFiltering")             model.GridFiltering.Height = "500px"             model.GridFiltering.Columns.Add(new GridColumn("Autokennzeichen", "Autokennzeichen", "string", "300px"))             model.GridFiltering.Columns.Add(new GridColumn("Bemerkung", "Bemerkung", "string", "205px"))             Dim Filtering As new GridFiltering()             model.GridFiltering.Features.Add(Filtering)

Return View(model)

Catch ex As Exception             __Context.Prot.Err(ex)             Throw ex          End Try       End Function

view:

@Html.Infragistics.Grid("grid1", Model.GridFiltering)