Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Checkbox selected on initialize?
posted

Can someone tell me how I can set a checkboxes selected state (checked, unchecked) during initialization of the igtree control?

Thanks,

J

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Jeremy,

There is no flag implemented to tell the tree that it should render a checkbox with a different state than unchecked on initial render. This was implemented in such a way because it would ultimately conflict with the cascading functionality of the checkboxes. However in order to have a checkbox checked initially all you have to do is subscribe to the rendered event and toggle the checkstate of the node you would like checked. When you do that all checkboxes would cascade as expected.

There was a different topic about initial checkstate in the tree and I believe it regarded the 'biState' mode where there is no cascading checkboxes. You can take a look at that thread for any further info on how to render a large amount of nodes checked initially without calling toggleCheckstate: http://ko.infragistics.com/community/forums/t/70543.aspx