Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
send parameter to paging
posted

Hi,

I want to send data, when I Paging the grid.
How could I pass?
I would do as you do to save your changes.
Bring in the value "ig_transactions" through the Request.Form ("").

code your Save changes:

Public Function EditingSaveChanges() As ActionResult
ViewData("GenerateCompactJSONResponse") = False
Dim m As New GridModel()
Dim transactions As List(Of Transaction(Of Persona)) = m.LoadTransactions(Of Persona)(HttpContext.Request.Form("ig_transactions"))
For Each t As Transaction(Of Object) In transactions

Next

return JsonResult()

End function

I would do the same when paging.

I append into code HTML element <input type="hidden" name="tipo" value="@Model.myProperty" />

But y don't see a form when call method to paging.

And I don't know where append this element.

could be done?

Thanks in Advanced

Best Regards

posted

Hello nitaGM ,

I was just wondering did you have a chance to try my suggestion. If you still need any assistance on the matter, please do not hesitate to ask.

posted

Hello nitaGM ,

You can take a look at our remote-paging functionality:

http://ko.infragistics.com/products/jquery/sample/data-source/remote-paging 

In this case you override the internal function that we used in order to send a get request to the server. This function is named _processReqest. In order to use it you can try the following code snippets:

ds = $("#grid1").data("igGrid").dataSource;                                        

ds._processRequest= function (options) {

// trigger the call

if (this.settings.responseDataType === 'jsonp') {

//this is the row that  I changed

options.data.someData="someDataSend";

$.getJSON(options.url, options.data, $.proxy(this._jsonpFilter, this));

} else {

$.ajax(options);

/*

$.ajax({

url: url,

// do not specify a dataType, let jQuery detect the response type, and filter the data later on.

dataType: dataType,

async: true,

context: this,

data: params,

contentType: contentType,

cache: false,

dataFilter: dataFilterFunction,

success: successCallback,

complete: completeCallback,

error: errorCallback

});

*/

}

};

ds.dataBind();                  

In this approach I just override the _processReqeust of the igDataSource and add some additional parameters to the data that we send internally to the server during the paging:

options.data.someData="someDataSend";

this way the igGrid will still send the data for the requested paging in the request along with your information:

someData:someDataSend

If you need any additional information on this matter please do not hesitate to ask.