Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Passing a value from the datasource
posted

Guys,

I am using the igGrid to display data. When I did this using MVC4 and razor, I could do this and it would work.  Now I am rewriting all my code in javascript and cannot seem to figure out how to get this to work.  Look at the code sample below.

{ headerText: "Production Name", key: "ProductionName", dataType: "string", template: "<a href='/Reports/ProdCustBrkdwn?caseartifactid=" + caseartifactid + "&prodartifactid=${ProdArtifactID}'>${ProductionName}</a>" }

this works in MVC4 but not javascript.  

${ProdArtifactID} is referencing a field in the table. Is there a way to rewrite this link to make it work with javascript?

Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I'm glad to hear that you've resolve your issue, the other community members can benefit from this answer as well.

Please feel free to let me know if a question about our tool set comes up on your mind.

Verified Answer
    posted

Okay, I found the answer. 

The simple way to do this is add the column of the data you want to pass and then sent it to hidden.