Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
issues with cell edit.
posted

we are using the startEditTriggers: "dblclick"

When a double occurs the edit call back functions fire, the cell is editable, and the ending function fires.

When using igGridUpdating.startEdit( cell.rowIndex, cell.index ). The edit call back functions do not fire, the cell does not go to edit mode, and no input is transferred to the box. When clicking off the box the cell edit end function is fired. I also alerted the response from startEdit and it replies (true)

So it looks like startEdit is partly working as it knows when editing is complete but it never really starts, any ideas why?

Parents
    posted

I found the issue but looking for a work around. What was happening is that once I go to edit mode I then was changing the text programmaticly in the cell. So I tried to reverse the two lines and now the events work like they should but my text defaults back to what it was before I tried to set it programmaticly. I put an alert in there so see it happen and say the text change, then once I enter edit mode it changes back.

So what I need to figure out is how to set the text once in edit more programmaticly. Is that possible?

Reply Children
No Data