Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Knockout Rebinding - width is not applied
posted

I am binding an editor with knockout and setting the width of my text box.  After I save my webpage I am reloading the data that is bound via knockout.  I have to call a cleanNode and then applyBindings via knockout.  Once I do this the width of my text box goes away.  

This issue stems from the infragistics.ui.editors.js file.  There is a check in there that won't set the width of the editor if the width has not changed.  When the re-binding happens somehow the width of my text box is getting removed but since the width has not changed the editor is not setting it again.  I have put a workaround for this in the infragistics.ui.editors.js but was wondering if you a fix could be put in for this?

Verified Answer
    posted

Hi Mike,

I just want to update you that the service release that fix this issue (170176)  is ready and you can download it form the My keys and download section under the Service release Tab.

Please let us know if you still experience any issues.

posted

Hello Mike,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us !

I have created a private support ticket for you - CAS-135006-P0G7C8 and have reported this behavior to our engineers. To ensure that the matter receives attention, it has been logged in our internal system with an id of 170176. The next step will be for a developer to review my investigation and confirm my findings or to offer a fix, or other resolution.

I will leave this case open and update you with any new information after the review.  You can also continue to send updates to this case at any time.

You can view the status of the development issue connected to this case by selecting the "Development Issues" tab when viewing this case on the web site. 

Please let me know if you need more information.