Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Row height in virtualized grid.
posted

I have a grid that is used to display search results.  The grid has continuous virtualization set to true with a specific height set to 400px.  Everything looks/works great if there are enough rows to fill up the viewport.  If the search returns a small number of rows the row heights are calculated to fill up the entire viewport of the grid.  I have found several postings on this topic but no resolution.  Perhaps I have missed an obvious fix or setting, I hope it's that simple.  The version I am currently using is 13.1.20131.2292.

Thanks,

Chad

Verified Answer
    posted

Hello Chad,

I followed the steps you suggested and was unable to reproduce the behavior you're describing. When I have only fewer rows in the grid the row height doesnot increase.

I have attached the sample project I used to test this.  Please test this project on your PC; whether or not it works correctly may help indicate the nature of this problem.

If this sample project is not an accurate demonstration of what you're trying to do, please feel free to modify it and send it back, or send a small sample project of your own if you have one.

Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance.

virtualization.zip