Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Enable updating on single click instead of double click
posted

Hello,

I am implementing the igGrid in a web application. I have enabled the Updating feature, which works fine, except for how the edit mode is entered. I need the edit mode to be initiated when the cell is clicked, however at the moment I need to click in the cell in order to focus it, then click again in order to start the edit mode.

That's how the feature is configured:
{
    name: 'Updating',
    enableAddRow: false,
    editMode: 'cell',
    enableDeleteRow: false,
    rowEditDialogContainment: 'owner',
    showReadonlyEditors: false,
    enableDataDirtyException: false,
    startEditTriggers: 'click',
    columnSettings: [
        {columnKey: "Details", readOnly: true},
        { columnKey: 'Auflage', editorType: 'numeric', editorOptions: { button: 'spin', minValue: 0, required: true } },
        { columnKey: 'kategorie1', editorType: 'combo', editorOptions: { dataSource: kategorienJson, textKex: 'Name', valueKey: 'Name', autoComplete: true } },
        { columnKey: 'Tags', editorType: 'combo', editorOptions: { dataSource: tagsJson, textKex: 'Name', valueKey: 'Name', multiSelection: 'onWithCheckBoxes', autoComplete: true } },
        { columnKey: 'Bewertung', editorType: 'numeric' }
    ]
}

is there anything wrong in the configuration? Do I need to solve that using the grid's events?

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data