Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Using advanced filtering on unbound combobox-column causes endless loading
posted

I have a column with combobox in my grid and used the following workaround to make the textvalues filterable:

http://ko.infragistics.com/community/forums/t/79257.aspx

No I have 2 columns (in the example: Category and CategoryId). If I filter on both (e.g. ProductID > 1 and Category startswith "cat") I get an endless loading animation in the grid.

I have attached the example - It's the example posted in the thread I linked to, but modified to show my problem.

To reproduce the issue just filter the second column (Product ID) and then filter the third one (Category).

Is there any workaround for this?

BR,

Daniel

igGridFiltering_lookupFilter.rar
    Offline posted

Hello dsclausen,

Your development issue has been addressed in our latest service release which is available for download.

Please let me know if you come across any further issues with the new service release or if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Tsanna

Offline posted

Hello dclausen,

I've investigated your issue and opened a private case for you with number: CAS-152643-P4Y6D1 and have linked the development issue to it, so that you'll be notified once the issue has been resolved. You can find the case by going to your account on our web site and then to the "Support activity" tab. The development issue ID is 190869. You can view the status of the development issue connected to that case by selecting the "Development Issues" tab when viewing the case.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Tsanna

Offline posted

Hello dclausen,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics community.

I'm currently looking into this matter and will keep you posted of any available information, At the meantime if you have any additional questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Tsanna