Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Virulization and Scroll
posted

Hi,

I am using fixed virtualization and my grid has a scroll bar but some data is cut off in the grid. i.e. some records are just hidden.

If I switch to continuous virtualization, above problem seems to disapper but after filtering data is cut off from grid. Need to hit filter 2 times to get all data to be seen on screen. Data source always has all data.

This has statred after we upgraded to latest version.

Let me know the possible solution or workaround for teh same.

Thanks.

Offline posted

Hello jconning,

Did you manage to resolve your issue? If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Regards,

Tsanna

Offline posted

Hello jconning,

Regarding your first problem related to fixed virtualization and the hidden data, in order all the data to be visible on scroll to the bottom I suggest you to use 'avgRowHeight' property: http://help.infragistics.com/jQuery/2014.2/ui.iggrid#options:avgRowHeight and set it to big enough value for all rows to be fully visible. About your second issue related to continuous virtualization and filtering, do you receive any errors on the client? What type of virtualization are you using, column or row virtualization? Please note that when columnVirtualization is enabled, simple filtering mode is not supported and you need to set the filtering to 'advanced' mode. It would be great appreciated if you could send me an isolated sample that reproduces the issue as well. Waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Tsanna