Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
updating an option on the drif, no effect?
posted

I would like to change alternateRowStyles to false and back to true at a point in my code. It works if I set it up in the constructor but not during run-time. My grid is set up so that I can get access to options like this this.gridIDMap.option( "alternateRowStyles", false ); and I can verify that the change was successful (alternateRowStyles now is false) but visual it is not working.

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi seang,

Please note that 'alternateRowStyles' option could be set only during grid initialization, which means that it could not be changed at run-time. What I can suggest you instead is to try setting this option to false initially and then on some condition (in your code) to use the following css class selectors to change the alternate rows styles: http://help.infragistics.com/jQuery/2015.1/ui.iggrid#theming:ui-ig-altrecord ui-iggrid-altrecord  If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Tsanna

Reply Children
No Data