Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Bug in Pivotgrid (class not applied to tbody in chrome)
posted

Hi,

I`m trying to change the style of the PivotGrid (actually the PivotView) and encountered the following bug:

When opening the website with Firefox (38.0.1) or IE (10.0.9200) the the tbody element of the pivot has the following classes:

ui-widget-content ui-iggrid-tablebody ui-ig-record ui-iggrid-record

When the exact same page is opened in Chrome (43.0.2357.81) this element has no classes at all.

This does not only lead to styling issues, but functionality problems were also reported to me.

I'm using IG Version 14.1.20141.2249 but this bug also affects your current release:

http://jsfiddle.net/gh/get/jquery/1.9.1/igniteuisamples/jsfiddle-samples/tree/master/EN/HtmlSamples/pivot-grid/binding-to-flat-data-source/

Offline posted

Hello Daniel,

Your development issue has been addressed in our latest service release which is available for download on our site.

Best regards,
    Martin Pavlov
    Infragistics, Inc.

Offline posted

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for your feedback!

I have logged this behavior in our internal tracking system with a Development ID of 200697. The next step will be for a developer to review my investigation and confirm my findings or to offer a fix, or other resolution.

I also created a case with # CAS-156552-C9Y7R4 on your behalf and linked it to the issue. You can view the status of the development issue connected to this case by selecting the "Support Activity" tab when viewing this case on the web site.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Best regards,
    Martin Pavlov
    Infragistics, Inc.