Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Feature Requests
posted

Just started using Indigo Studio, and I'm quite impressed. Just a couple small things I've seen so far that would be useful:

When adding a block of text, I'd like to be able to change the size, bold, italic, color, font, etc. of characters within that text, rather than only being able to apply those attributes to the entire block of text.

Second, I'm trying to add a linear gauge to an interface, but the gauge element is square, with a bunch of wasted space above and below, which makes it impossible to create a stack of gauges without having them be pretty far apart vertically.

Otherwise, great job on a fantastic UX/UI tool! It certainly doesn't feel like a 1.0 product-you've packed it full of features and made it usable and quite polished.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi, Matt.

Thank you for your kind words! About text formatting, it's on our radar. Please add the idea to our product ideas system indigostudio.uservoice.com.

About your linear gauge situation, what we offer now are simple stencils to serve as placeholders. As a work around, may I suggest using a REPEATER to quickly create something that looks like a linear gauge? I show something similar for creating bar or column charts using the repeater. You can read more about a repeater it here. With the repeater you don't have to worry about aligning the gauges or making a quick change to affect all gauges/repeater items. In fact, the repeater may prove to be far more flexible for your needs.

Keep us posted about your experience with Indigo Studio (@indigodesigned on Twitter).

Reply Children