Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Indigo live help?
posted

I once came across a great help system/service by Alibre that I hadn't encountered before from a software developer.  They make CAD software.

Basically, they would remote to your computer (or you to theirs) and then could demonstrate features in a more direct fashion.

Do you guys offer anything like that for Indigo?

I'm finding some aspects of it very confusing.  For example, I make a screenpart that has it's own interactions, but then when I add it to a screen and need that screenpart to not only change itself (which I did when designing the screenpart), I also need it to change the screen it's placed on.  But I'm seeing conflicts and weird behavior, probably because I don't fully comprehend how this is supposed to work.  While this software appears awesome and looks to have great capabilities, it won't be much use to me to purchase it if I can only figure out a portion of it's functionality.

Maybe I can upload a video for you guys to look at?

Thanks.

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Sure, David. I think the video would help. You can either upload a video here or if it's private stuff, you can email support at indigo@infragistics.com.

About support, we are eager to help anyway we can! If doing a remote session is the best to address, we will definitely try to do it. Have you had a chance to look at our how-to videos/help on screenparts? May be it has the answers you are looking for...

Reply Children
No Data