Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Require suggestion on the implementation in WebGrid
posted

Hi All,

I need to develop an application that will display the data from the data set table to the web grid. The user will have the option to edit the data, Insert new rows, delete rows. Which will be the best way to do this? I created a web grid and added the columns to it and bounded the columns with the webgrid using Key values. I am able to display. But is it better to use template columns and implement the functionality ? please advice me with this also if there are sample templates.

Regards,

Abhi

posted

Hello Abhi,

Thanks for using our products and for dropping us a line. UltraWebGrid supports so many features, there are numerous way to make this happen.

I would suggest taking a look at our samples located here:

http://samples.infragistics.com/2008.2/webfeaturebrowser/default.htm

and especially the ones in the "Grid" section. There, you will see an "Editing" subsection with at least 10 examples with full C# / VB.NET / ASPX source code, with different approaches and appearance.

I hope this helps and will be a good starting point in evaluating our products.