Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Perforamnce problem when expand/collapse node with large children nodes inside
posted

Hi guys,

Our WPF application uses xamDataTree to display data as Tree View, and we're facing issue regarding performance when expand/collapse a node with large children nodes inside it as in screenshot:

The node "Computers" contains about 1000 items inside, when expand the "Computers" node, it takes about 1 minutes to expand all children nodes and the same as collapse this node.

How can we increase performance when expand/collapse the "Computers" node? or what is best way for our context?

with xamDataTree how can we implement one of following features:

1. Click on "Computers" node and fade-out when expansion is in-progress

2. Paging for children nodes inside "Computers" node

Thanks in advance,

Nam Dang

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Dang,

Thank you for your post.

I have been looking into it. I created a sample application based on your scenario and I could not managed to reproduce the behavior that you have described. If you are not able to reproduce the issue with the attached sample application, would you please modify it with the functionality, that you are using, so it reproduces the issue. This way I would be able to further investigate this for you and provide you with more detailed information on this matter.

It seems that for some reason the attachment(screenshot) that you are referring to does not pass through. Would you please re-send your attachments using Internet Explorer and send them as zip file in order to ensure that the files will be received successfully?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

LargeChildrenNidesIssue.zip
Children
No Data