Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
SelectedRowsChange event not firing in new version of WebGrid
posted

Hi I had been using an earlier version of the ASP.Net ultraWebGrid, Version=5.2.20052.1073. I recently upgraded to the more recent controls to take advantage of some of the new features ...Version=7.1.20071.40.

I have encountered an issue retating to the handling of the SelectedRowsChange Event of the grid with the new version. My old code handled this event without an issue using a server-side handler. However the event does not fire for the new version. Previously I just had to single-click the row selector and the event would fire. Now clicking the row selector does select the row but the event does not fire. It does seem to fire if I double click the row selector but then gives an index out of bounds error. I have the grid confirured as follows...

this.table1.SelectedRowsChange += new Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.SelectedRowsChangeEventHandler(this.table1_OnSelectRow);

table1.DisplayLayout.RowSelectorsDefault=Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.RowSelectors.Yes;

table1.Bands[0].AddButtonCaption = "Add";

table1.Bands[0].SelectTypeRow = Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.SelectType.Single;

It's pretty basic stuff. The old version fires the event whereas the new version does not. Any ideas anyone? Is this a known issue?

Any help is really appreciated - this is not helping my hair-loss situation.

Thanks,

Derek Brennan