Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Row Selection when Web Grid is Grouped by
posted

I have a web grid in the page. When user selects any row (in the normal scenario) in the grid by double click on selected row, I display the data related with this record in a form under the grid. But when I group by some column in the grid, and double click on any row of the child (nested) grid to display the data in the form, I can't identify the row where I am and nothing appears in the form.

How can I identify the selected row in a grouped by grid in a WebGrid ?

Thanks to any idea.

This is the code:

Private Sub uwgrdOC_DblClick(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.ClickEventArgs) Handles uwgrdOC.DblClick

Try

Call CaragarDetalleOC(CInt(Me.uwgrdOC.Rows(e.Row.Index).Cells.FromKey("ID").Text))

Catch ex As Exception

End Try

End Sub

Private Sub ConfigurarGrid(ByRef UltraGrid As Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.UltraWebGrid)

UltraGrid.DisplayLayout.RowSelectorsDefault = Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.RowSelectors.Yes

UltraGrid.DisplayLayout.CellClickActionDefault = Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.CellClickAction.CellSelect

UltraGrid.DisplayLayout.SelectTypeCellDefault = Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.SelectType.Extended

UltraGrid.DisplayLayout.SelectTypeRowDefault = Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.SelectType.Extended

End Sub