Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Fixed headers and column sizing
posted

Hi,

I have the first column fixed in the webgrid. When I resize another column the web grid raise an error in the script "WebResource.axd"  function "setWidth" at line "

var c=addRow.getCell(this.Index).Element.parentNode.parentNode.previousSibling.childNodes[columns[i].cellIndex];"

My webgrid have 10 columns, the first column is fixed and it is bound to a datatable.

Regards

Marco

Parents
No Data
    posted

My initial suspicion is that this may be a bug.  I can't be certain, however, since there's not a lot of information to go on.

If you're not using the latest hot fix of the version of the NetAdvantage for .NET toolset you're using, try testing with that hot fix installed, as it might address the problem you're encountering.

If the behavior persists with the hot fix, or if you're not able to install the hot fix to test, please submit a support request so that a Developer Support Engineer can investigate this in more detail.  It'd be best if you can include a sample project that duplicates the behavior you're seeing, so that we know we're running the same code as where you're seeing the issue.

Children
No Data