Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to center Expand/Collapse Indicators
posted

Hi,

I have modified my WebGrid to use different Expand/Collapse indicators than the +/- defaults.  But I can't seem to get the indicators to center in the Expand/Collapse areainfront of each row.  Currenctly, they line up along the left-hand side of the area.

Please see the attached image for what I mean.

Mark

posted

Hello Mark,

Depending on the appstyle preset you have chosen, the image may have different width / height. Can you please double check if the width/height of the new image is exactly the same as the original ones? Also, can you check if the original images had some sort of hardcoded left margin?

One additional suggestion would be to install FireBug for FireFox (superb debugging tool) and check out if there is something special about the appstyle preset you are using (in my case I am checking our online samples, and have noticed that the image is 11 x 9 and there is a 5 px padding-left on the containing TD element).

HTH,