Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWebGrid with dynamically populated webCombo
posted

Hi all. This one might be a little hard for me to explain, I'll try my best.

I have an UltraWebGrid with some of it's ColumnEditors set as Custom. Then I set the EditorControlID to a WebCombo. The problem here is that I'm trying to populate my WebCombo by first reading the values I have for the cells belonging to that column and then querying the DB to get the 'text field' related to ta ID value within the cell.

What I'd like to know is what could I do so that the grid would display the text field that I have set in the WebCombo working as an editor for that column. So far, I have the ID displayed in the cell and when I enter to edit it, the combo is shown and the text displayed is actually the Description field. I'd like the grid to show this field instead of the related ID.

My guess is that it has to do with the order of the events that are being fired. In this case I have to populate the combo after DataBinding the grid as I have to get those values to then populate the combo and set this populated control as the EditorControl.

Hope my post is not too messy. Thanks for your help.

Parents Reply Children
No Data