Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
posting back
posted

Is there some way to clear the row updated flags that trigger the row updates/deletes events?  I have the grid setup to delete a row on one postback, and then any other postback on the page thereafter triggers the same events again.  It seems logical to me that once the events are finished the grid state should be returned to normal.  Any ideas?

Parents
No Data
    posted

futureguis said:
    It seems logical to me that once the events are finished the grid state should be returned to normal.  Any ideas?

Not only is your assumption logical, it's the way the grid was designed to work.  I don't know why the same events would be raised, then raised again on a subsequent postback.

I'm curious whether anyone else has any ideas as to what may cause this.  You may want to submit a support request to get this in the hands of a Developer Support Engineer, ideally including a sample project that reproduces this behavior.

Children
No Data