Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Pager Style
posted

Hi, I am pretty new working with Infragistics, and i have an issue i could not find how to solve with the Pager of the UltraWebGrids.

The issue came as a requeriment of the User about the colours of the numbers that the Pager displays.

I have the pager configured in the Grid Skin like this:

<Pager PageSize="100" AllowPaging="True" NextText="Next" PrevText="Previous" StyleMode="Numeric">
 <PagerStyle CssClass="pagerNumber" HorizontalAlign="Center" VerticalAlign="Middle" BackColor="#696996" BorderWidth="0px" BorderStyle="Solid">
  <BorderDetails StyleBottom="None" ColorLeft="White" ColorTop="White" WidthLeft="1px" WidthTop="1px">
  </BorderDetails>
 </PagerStyle>
</Pager>

When it shows one page the number of that page in the webgrid is white. When it shows more than one page, the colour of the page that is currently displayed is white as well, and the rest is all Black.

The user would like me to set this numbers in other colour, but I have being browsing the Properties of the pager and i dont find how to change the Style of this numbers.

I would really apreciate any help.

Regards.-

PS:I am sorry, i know my english is not great.-